torstai 8. marraskuuta 2012

Meet the members of Team Lento

We decided within the group that everyone was to write a short introduction post on themselves; this way you'll get to know our team - Team Lento!

I'll go first :)
 Hello, my name is Linda Sjö - pleased to meet you! I'm originally from Espoo but for the past couple of years I've been living in Turku whilst studying for my degree in Tourism and Hospitality Management at Novia UAS. As me and my classmates began our studies we founded our co-op, cooperative Toptimal, and through this business we're at a constant search of new inspiring and interesting projects!
         My professional interests lie within marketing and advertising, languages, cultural encounters, people and tourist behavior. In spring 2012 I spent three months as a conservation corps volunteer in California, in the beautiful ocean-front town of Santa Cruz where I developed a deeper interest in sustainability matters.
        If I have any time to spare I enjoy sports, being outdoors, socializing, cooking and reading :)

I'm looking forward to working with a bunch of cool, enthusistic people at INNO - let's make it awesome for all!

-Linda

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti